Town Council Issues
The Republican Town Councilors want to thank the voters for agreeing with them at referendum time by voting down the budgets and agreeing with the Republican's spending approach and priorities.
The Republicans even voted against the questionable tax increase the Democratic majority pushed through in 2018 when the State could not produce a timely State budget.
It is time for the voters to vote Republican for prudent management of the town's finances and your tax dollars.
From left to right: : Kenny Wilkos, Don Jepsen, Len Walker, and Jim Govoni.
- Reduce railroad crossing train noise.
- Route 159 congestion, development and preservation of the redevelopment lot for cultural recreation and the River Walk in Wilson.
- Refund/Credit of Tax payer overage FY2019.
- Tractor trailer traffic in residential areas and the Rte.159 train overpass
- Maintain town services, schools and dedicate resources to the development and enhancement of town parks.
Paid for by the Windsor Republican Town Committee